Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pie
1 9inch deep-dish pie shell unbaked
1/2 c flour
1 c sugar
2 eggs slightly beaten
1/2 c butter melted and slightly cooled
1 c oatmeal
1 c chocolate chips (I prefer mini)
1 tsp vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350. In mixing bowl, combine the flour and sugar. Add the egg and mix. Add the butter and mix again. Fold in the oatmeal, chocolate chips and Vanilla. Pour into the pie crust. Bake at 350 for about 30-35 minutes, until golden.
Fast and easy and yummy. Who doesn't like cookies and pie? When I made it I somehow ran out of chocolate chips, so I added 3/4 c chocolate chips and one Hershey Chocolate bar chopped. I think the mixing of the chocolate chips and the Hershey bar gave it a nice flavor, I may just do it on purpose from now on.
No comments:
Post a Comment