Crunchy Almond Chicken
I threw this together tonight from the contents of my freezer and pantry. I'm running on low due to sick kiddo's, but I was able to throw this together pretty easily. All the measurement are approximate, and I used the two different kinds of crumbs because I had to make due with what I had. It was enjoyed by all those well enough to eat tonight.
3/4 c-ish Italian Bread Crumbs
3/4 c-ish Panko crumbs
1/2 c-ish finely chopped almonds
1/4 c-ish parmesan cheese
1 tsp-ish Mortons Natures Seasons Blend
1/2 c-ish Coconut Oil
12-ish Chicken Breast Tenderloins flattened to 1/2 inch thickness
Preheat oven to 400
In shallow pie plate combine the bread crumbs, almonds and season salt. Mix thoroughly.
Melt Coconut oil in second shallow dish.
Once chicken has been flattened, dip both sides in the oil followed by the crumb mixture. Place in shallow baking pan.
Bake at 400 for 25-30 minutes until chicken is done and a little crispy. (Do not turn while baking).

1 comment:
Oh Angela, I am sorry to hear that your children are sick. I hope that everyone is up and running around again soon. Prayers for you and your family. I miss you.
Thank you for the recipe.
Post a Comment