My aunt used to make this for Easter, and it was my favorite thing. I admit to being a huge potato fan, and who doesn't love cheese? Mixing the two together is brilliant! I don't make this very often only because I could eat the whole pan all by myself. But it is easy to make and so so so so so yummy!
CHEESY HASHBROWNS
1 (24 oz.) frozen hash browns
2 c. Cheddar cheese shredded
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 c. sour cream
1/2 c. milk
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
(or 2 tsp Mortons Natures Seasons blend in place of salt an pepper)
1 stick butter (save 1/4 for top), melted
2 c. crushed corn flakes
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix everything but corn flakes and 1/4 c melted butter in 8 x 11 inch pan. Pour 1/4 cup melted butter and corn flakes together then top casserole and bake 1 hour.
No comments:
Post a Comment