Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Chicken Enchilada Bake


I nabbed this recipe from a good friend of mine when we were living in Italy. She brought it to a church potluck when I was pregnant with Finn, and we have been hooked ever since. She was even so kind as to make sure she dropped a batch off after Finn was born. We have been making it ever since.


Chicken Enchilada Bake
1 lb shredded chicken breast, cooked
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 package corn tortillas
Shredded cheddar cheese
Salsa
Mix everything but cheese and tortillas in a bowl.
Tear tortillas into silver dollar size pieces
In a loaf pan layer tortilla on bottom and sides. Add a layer of chicken mixture and top with a layer of cheese, repeat ending with a layer of cheese to top of loaf pan. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes. Let set in oven 30-40 minutes more.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm excited to make this. I kept meaning to get the recipe from you after game night...

Angela said...

I'm sorry I took forever to get it to you! Let me know how it turns out!