AKA Dutch Oven Pancake, Panacoken, Lutheran eggs....and the list goes on I'm sure. When we were growing up we called them incredible hulk pancakes because they get really big when they cook, and then shrink a bit when you take them out of the oven. Liam is big into superhero's right now, so I've resorted to calling them incredible hulk pancakes again. I am sorry if I am breaking any copyright laws, if so, then please call it a Dutch Oven Pancake.
2 Tbsp Butter
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup flour
2 eggs
1/4 tsp salt
lemon juice and powdered sugar
Turn oven on to 400, put butter cut up into pie plate and melt in oven. Mix together the batter with the milk, flour and eggs and pour into pie plate. Bake at 400 for 25- 30 minutes until puffy and golden brown. Remove from oven and top with lemon juice and powdered sugar if desired. Serve warm.
No comments:
Post a Comment